Friday, August 26, 2011

Pinterest

I have been putting off joining Pinterest because, really, do I need to spend more time online?  I finally gave in and I'm in love (sorry hon, you've got competition!)


Pinterest is basically a series of bulletin boards you create where you can pin and categorize any picture you find online. This sure appeals to my Virgo tendencies.  I love it because I can save any tutorial, pattern or recipe I find online on a specific board with a picture, and it is linked to the original post or site. I can now find what I'm looking for in mere seconds. Fabulous!


a view of my vintage sheet board
  I've added the "follow me on Pinterest" button on my sidebar.  Please take a minute to check it out. It's really a great site if you like to save recipes or any pictures online. It is, however, quite addictive. Just a warning.

Two of my boards... I can't wait to finish our mudroom!
 I'm off to do some pinning!
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments.