Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Vacation

Summer is just flying by.  I can't believe it's already mid-August.  We've been on holidays and Charlie and Lola are keeping my days filled with playing outside, crafts and visiting friends and family. 

Charlie turned five and the whole family went mini-putting to celebrate.



Marc and I celebrated out 10th wedding anniversary.


We sneaked away for a few days and went to the Laurentians. I even went biking in the mountains. I never ride a bike, I don't even own one. 16k in the mountains was a big deal for me.

This is the only proof I have of going biking... see how there are two bikes? :)
The scenery was gorgeous.


I'll be back soon with some knitting and other projects.
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments.