Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grey Flower Power Skirt for Lola

Here's my first entry in the Crafthours skirt week contest.  I made Lola a double layer grey skirt using three coordinating prints.  I didn't follow a pattern but based it on her measurements plus a bit of room to grow.  It's still a little big but I hope it will fit her well by the fall, as it would be really cute with boots.


For now, it's all about running in the grass, climbing, sliding and enjoying the sunshine.


Yay for summer!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Lynne!
    Thank you for dropping by at my place with such a lovely comment!!
    The skirt is gorgeous, especially the print. And don't worry about the length - children grow so fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes and flowers! This skirt looks perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments.