Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 1 and 2

Yesterday was the first day of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge.  I finally made Lola's peasant dress.

I used the sweet little dress pattern from Leila and Ben, size 2. I have made several peasant dresses before but it was my first one using this pattern.  It was really easy to follow and I love the dress.

As for sizing, I will need to unpick the neckline a bit and shorten the elastic.  I plan on making a second one, but I'll adjust the pattern to make it a bit slimmer.
More to come soon!

Thanks for reading.


I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments.