Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A fun challenge

I've decided to challenge myself and participate in the Kids Clothes Week Challenge over at elsie marley.




It is a one week challenge to spend one hour  per day sewing and creating clothes for our kids. I love creating children's clothing and believe this will help keep me focused on a goal.  Meg has great links to tutorials and beautiful pictures for inspiration.  I've also joined the elsie marley flickr group where all participants post pictures of what they've made.

Now to start my list of what to make!  I know I need to make some baby bloomers to coordinate with some of my daughter's dresses. Maybe I'll finally try Dana's tutorial found here.

 Time to go rummage through the kids' closets to see what they needed for this season and gather materials!

Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments.