Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Flowerbeds

When Marc and I moved to our current home five years ago, there were virtually no plants, flowers or shrubs. The few flower beds we had were filled in with river rocks.  Slowly, our outdoor space is getting greener and more beautiful.

The hostas are already getting huge.


These are my only early spring flowers. I don't even know what they are.


Here's a close-up. Their colours are gorgeous!


These are also coming in nicely.


Finally, look mom! Is this my Clematis? I thought it was dead since it didn't come in last year.

This post has made me realize I don't know the names of my perennials. I know I have a dogwood bush and some hostas... the rest? I'll have to take notes next time my mom comes for a visit!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments.